Why You Chose FD700?
1. The FD700 OBD2 scanner is specially designed for diagnosing most 12V 16-Pin FORD/LINCOLN/MERCURY Ford Series vehicles(after 1996), but it also has the ability to work on 12V cars and light trucks (non-electric) manufactured in 1996 or later that are OBD II-compliant with 16-Pin OBD II protocols (J1850 VPM, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP 2000 and CAN).
2. OBD 6 modes for OBD II vehicles, FD700 is capable of reading/erasing, showing error code definitions, turning off the MIL (check engine light), reading data stream, testing EVAP system, reading I/M and retrieving VIN information.
3. Basic functions for FORD Group vehicles: it can do all system diagnoses (ABS, Transmission, SAS, SRS, ESP, TPMS, and other systems). Please note that FD700 only can diagnose engine systems for 16-pin Non-FORD vehicles sold in the US after 1996. But it can do more systems and special functions for FORD vehicles.
4. Special functions for FORD Group vehicles: ABS Service Bleed, Battery registration, EPB Maintenance, SAS Calibration, Reset the EGR Valve Learned Values, Reset TCM KAM, PCM engine special functions, Fuel Injection Pump Learning, Transmission Learning, TPMS reset, etc.
5. Automatic vehicle model identification makes it easy to use. Two color UI themes for you to choose from. Lifetime free software updates are available to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Just download the software from the official website, then follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
Multi-Special Functions for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury with OBD2 Functions For All Cars Make After 1996
1. 6 OBDII functions: Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, retrieve VIN Information, I/M Readiness, EVAP Testing;
2. Injector Coding(IQA): Carry out this procedure to enter the new IQA Codes whenever a fuel injection is replaced or to make a correction to the existing codes currently stored in the PCM. The adjustment codes increase injector efficiency on the engine and improve emissions;
3. Reset PCM KAM: Resetting KAM will clear learned values the PCM has stored for adaptive systems such as idle and fuel. After a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) causes an engine or vehicle warning light, need to reset KAM;
4. Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronic fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair;
5. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance;
6. Reset the Oil Change Indicator: Perform this procedure after the engine oil has been drained and refilled;
7. BMS Reset: This procedure resets the battery monitoring system. Once you replace the battery in the vehicle, you need to perform this step;
8. DPF Reset, Reset Transmission Tables, Reset the Powertrain Control Module Learned Values, Reset the Oil Change Indicator, Reset the Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Learned Values, Reset the Fuel Injector Learned Values, Reset the Fuel Injection Pump Learned Values, Reset the Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Learned Values, Reset the Diesel Particulate Filter Learned Values, Reset the Intake Air Throttle Valve Learned Values;
9. Steering Angle Sensor Calibration, Clear Transmission Adaptive Tables, Transmission Learning, Steering Wheel Position Sensor Calibration, Steering angle sensor calibration, IQA, Injector Correction Factors, Fuel Injector Correction Factors, Fuel Injection Pump Learn, EPB Maintenance Mode, DPF Regeneration Suspension, DPF Manual Regeneration, Reset KAM, BMS Reset, Diesel Particulate Filter Static Regeneration.
All-System Diagnostic Scanner for Ford Lincoln Mercury
1. Engine System: The engine determines the power, economy, and stability of the car. The FD700 OBD2 scanner can support 6 modes of OBDII functions & check battery voltage. Easily identify vehicle problems and turn off the engine lights. Help you pass the smog test and keep your car in the best condition.
2. TPMS: When there is a problem with your car's tire pressure, or you have inflated the tire to the correct PSI, or the TPMS warning light turns on for no reason. At this time, you must reset the TPMS so the light turns off.
3. SRS: The FD700 can read and erase the SRS(Airbag) system error code, and turns off the airbag warning light. To prevent the dreadful danger caused by the airbag not working properly after a collision.
4. SAS: SAS Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor. The FD700 helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
5. Battery System Diagnosis: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the closed-circuit current, battery management system reset, detect real-time data from 12V batteries, and display BATTERY DATA with fluctuations ranging from 8V to 18V.
6. EPB: The FD700 scanner can read and clear EPB trouble codes and is capable of retrieving fault codes information from the ECU.
7. ABS: It helps maneuverability while hard braking. ABS essentially prevents the wheels to lock up and skid when brakes are slammed.
8. Transmission: Auto Transmission is a set of transmissions used to coordinate the engine speed and the actual speed of the wheel, which is used to give full play to the best performance of the engine. FD700 OBD2 scanner can read/clear codes and read data stream from AT.
9. Oil System: Oil reset, check the oil at regular intervals, and have the car serviced regularly. After draining the oil out of the engine, the FD700 scan tool can help you to reset the Oil service lamps.
What is ANCEL FD700 Better Than FD500?
Both FD500 and FD700 are specially designed for Ford vehicles, but FD700 is a professionally upgraded version of FD500. In addition to hardware upgrades, the FD700 can do more high-level reset functions than the FD500.
Compared with the OBD2 mode of FD500, FD700 adds an EVAP system test.
Q: I have a Ford car. Will the FD700 support DPF Reset/TPMS Reset/BMS Reset/SRS diagnosis and other special functions?
A: Each car model has different system configurations, and the specific reset functions may vary. Not every Ford vehicle supports all functions. We suggest that you make pre-sales inquiries, please tell us the specific car model, production year, and which functions you want to do, and we will answer your questions.
Q: What if I receive the product and cannot use it in my vehicle?
A: Hi, as long as the product is not damaged, we support unconditional returns. If you are not sure whether the FD700 is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing it, please via "Buyer-Seller Messages" tell us your car model and the year of manufacture. Even if it’s not compatible, we can recommend a suitable device for you. We will reply to your email within 24 hours.
Q: I have a Ford vehicle and a Non-Ford vehicle, can I purchase this for both of them?
A: Yes, you can. FD700 can diagnose engine systems for 16 pins Non-Ford vehicles sold in the US after 1996. Meanwhile, it can do more systems and special functions on your Ford vehicle.
Free Update Lifetime:
Package List :
The ABS light in my 2000 F-150 continued to stay on after I did what I thought was an obvious fix-replaced the pump module. Not knowing what else to do at that point, I contacted Ford service for diagnosis and repair. Before taking it in, I thought possibly a diagnostic tool would tell me what is wrong-it would at least be a way to see if the Ford diagnosis was the same. I ordered the FD700, hooked it up to the diagnostic port, and it told me exactly what was wrong (bad middle rear speed sensor) and a YouTube video showed me how to fix it myself. The local auto parts store carried the part (only $25!) and it took less that an hour to extract the defective sensor and install the new one. Viola! The ABS light is off now. The FD700 is easy to use and gave me an accurate diagnosis-and saved me hundreds of dollars. Great product, thank you!