We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
How long does the order take to ship?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order, and the second e-mail will be delivered after your order has been shipped. The second e-mail will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your package. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
The Total Time is the sum of the Processing Time and the Delivery Time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it;
Delivery Time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you;
The Total Time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Usually, it takes 1 business days.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping & Delivery Time
- Ship from US/ EU Warehouse
Ship from CN/HK Warehouse (Default DHL and Other Express Service)
- 1) Ship from US Warehouse (Valid for US Local Address Only - Normally take about 1-3 working days to arrive)
- 2) Ship from EU Warehouse (Normally take about 1-4 working days to different EU countries.)
- We just have stocks in the US/EU warehouse, but not have a branch tech department in the US/EU, if the item has a problem that needs a repair, you need to send it back to our Shenzhen warehouse.
* If the item you brought is no stock in our overseas warehouse. we will send packages from Shenzhen by DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc, delivery usually take 3-7 working days. (DHL will be the default delivery method)
* If you have not received your item(s) beyond this time, you are eligible for a full refund after we have conducted a postal investigation.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- 1. Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
- 2. Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
- 3. Any un-insured order that is lost or stolen;
- 4. Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond Ancel's control, such as public holidays and Customs issues.
Free Shipping on all orders.
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment.
Taxes & Duties
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination.
The payment of these fees and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by this website. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
Customs & Regulations
You are responsible for checking your local postal regulations for restricted items, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
Foreign Transaction Fees
If you credit card account is in a currency other than US Dollars, you may be charged at a different exchange rate than what is quoted on our website. You may also be subject to a foreign currency transaction fee. These fees are determined by your bank's pricing and transaction fee policies. We are not responsible for the exchange rate of any charges your bank or issuing credit card company may charge you. For further details of foreign transaction fees, please contact your bank.
Our store prices are shown in USD when you checkout. All transactions will be handled in USD through Paypal or Credit Card at the checkout page.
Customer Service: GMT+8 Mon - Fri 9:00-18:00