Performing an active test on your Benz car using the ANCEL V6 Pro is an effective way to diagnose specific components and functionalities. You can precisely evaluate specific vehicle components with the ANCEL V6 Pro’s advanced active test feature. This exhaustive guide is here to help lead you through each step, ensuring an effortless diagnostic process.
- Turn on the ANCEL V6 Pro by pressing the power button for about 3 seconds.
Swipe across any part of the screen to navigate and access the main menu.
Select Vehicle Make and Mode
Tap on "Diagnosis" from the main menu and select the corresponding Benz car model you’d like to diagnose. (We'll illustrate using a Benz as an example in this guide.)
You have the option to proceed with the test using either the automatic or manual method. Here let’s take the automatic selection as an example.
VIN Code Reading
Proceed to read the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) by inputting the VIN code of your vehicle. The V6 Pro will automatically retrieve and display the vehicle information.
Choose the steering type: Left-hand or right hand steering, depending on your vehicle.
Then, select the vehicle version - for example, choose “Coupe.”
- Specify the year of production of the vehicle, for instance “up to 03/2004.”
- Access “System Selection” to choose the specific system you want to diagnose.
- Go to the “Drive” system.
- Within the Drive system, select “CDI2 - Common Rail Diesel Injection.”
- Access the “Active Test” function in the chosen system.
Choose the specific component you want to test. For example, select “Actuation of component M55 (Inlet port shutoff motor).”
Performing the Test
Perform the active test on the selected component following the on-screen prompts provided by the V6 Pro.
- Execute the test according to the instructions displayed on the device.