Why You Need a BD300 BMW Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner?
There are many handheld BMW diagnostic scan tool in the market, with large size, small screen, button operation and complicated interface display, which are not conducive to customers' daily use. Therefore, ANCEL team launched the BD300 Bluetooth BMW OBD2 scanner, with compact appearance, easy to put in your pocket; touch screen operation, the size of the screen is up to you; clear and concise interface, easy to diagnose your car. BD300 is the upgrade of BD200, adding BMW special car module to the original function. If you have a BMW car and a car of other brands, we definitely recommend BD300 OBD2 scanner to give your fleet a good maintenance and repair job in an economical and efficient way.
FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC FOR BMW, MINI AND ROLLS-ROYCE ONLY.
- Engine System: It supports full modes OBDII functions. Easily identify car problems and turn off engine lights. Help you pass emissions test and keep your car in best condition. Save gas and improve performance.
- Transmission System: It can help before transmission problems become a big hassle. That's because most trouble codes come from your vehicle's transmission. With a transmission diagnostic tool, you can get a fault code if there is one.
- Airbag System: The SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) is a device that deploys the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs. The BD300 OBD2 scanner can read/clear the code and turn off the airbag warning light.
- ABS System: ABS automatically controls the braking force of the brake when the car brakes, so that the wheels do not lock and enter the state of edge rolling slip (slip rate is about 20%) to ensure the maximum grip between wheels and ground.
- Battery Matching System: BD300 allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge level, monitor the short circuit current, register the battery change, activate the vehicle hibernation mode and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- CBS Correct: BMW's Condition Based Servicing (CBS) system actively monitors engine and other vehicle components for wear. This system monitors the oil life, cabin air filter, brake pad wear, condition of the brake fluid, spark plugs, and, with diesel engines, the diesel particulate filter.
- EGC Clear Adaption: Automatic gearbox are unpredictable sometimes, which can be extremely expensive if not maintained properly. BD300 can help you complete the maintenance of the transmissions.
MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS FOR BMW VEHICLE
- BMW Battery Registration: To put it simply, battery registration is a process of updating your vehicle with information that a brand new battery has been installed in your car. What's important, it should be performed each time you change the battery in your 2002 or newer BMW.
- Throttle Relearn: Throttle relearn is to use the vehicle decoder to set the initial throttle actuator and return the learning value of ECU to the initial status.Only in this way can the throttle action be more accurately controlled and adjusted to control the air intake.
- Oil Light Reset: When this light is on,it indicates that the car needs maintenance.After the maintenance,reset the mileage or driving time to zero,so that the maintenance light will be off and the system will start a new maintenance period.
- Electrical Park Brake Reset: When the brake pad is used to a certain thickness,the brake pad induction line will be worn.At this time,the brake pad induction line will send a signal to the on-board computer to prompt the replacement of the brake pad.Reset the brake pad after the replacing,otherwise the car will continue to alarm.
ANCEL APP OFFERS MORE SERVICES FOR ALL VEHICLE BRANDS
- Performance Test: Vehicle performance testing plays an important role in driving safety. This scanner supports acceleration, braking and sprinting tests, displays the duration of the test and the changes in speed and RPM in the dashboard. A PID chart is available, including the corresponding values RPM, VSS, ECT, MAF, etc. The test report is automatically generated when the tests are completed, you can view it at any time.
- Trip Management: BD300 OBD2 scanner is able to provide detailed numerical analysis for each trip. You can read the coolant temperature and speed in real time on the dashboard and record the driving status, including time, distance, highest and lowest coolant temperature, highest and average speed, highest RPM, number of passing and fast braking, etc.
- Battery Voltage Check: The obd2 scanner is able to determine the condition of the battery of 12-volt vehicles. It shows the change in starting voltage over a period of time in graphical form and also gives you the voltage when the engine is off, as well as the minimum and maximum voltage.
- Customized Dashboard: You can view various types of live data, including RPM, VSS, ECT, MAF, TP, LOAD-PCT, SPARKADV, IAT, VPWR, engine-related data streams, etc, which inform you about the operating status of your vehicle. Also, you can customise the dashboard as per your requirement.
- Safe Driving Alarm: This feature allows you to set an alarm for speed, water temperature, and driver fatigue time to drive safely. Once the actual data exceeds the values you set, the app will immediately send a voice alert.
FULL OBD LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS FOR ALL VEHICLE BRANDS
What Could Cause the Check Engine Light to Turn On?
- The check engine light can come on for many reasons. For example, oxygen sensor failure, loose fuel cap, catalytic converter failure, ignition coil issues, bad spark plug wires, vacuum leak, ect.
How to Turn Off the Engine Fault Light?
- Read Codes and Clear Codes: Read the fault code within 3 seconds and clear the pending fault code, and turn off the engine light.
- Evap System Test: Allows you to perform a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Prevent vaporized gasoline vapors from escaping the vehicle's fuel tank into the atmosphere.
- Freeze Frame: Get a snapshot of the vehicle when a freeze frame code has been saved.
- I/M Readiness Test: The purpose of the readiness monitors is to test the emission control systems of the vehicle itself. The monitors are also known as emission monitors. Determine if your vehicle is ready for a smog test.
- On-Board Monitor Test: The on-board diagnostic system consists of a computer that monitors the emission system and major engine components. It allows you to read the results of the on-board diagnostic monitoring and test specific components/systems.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows you to retrieve and view the O2 Sensor Monitor Test result for the last test performed from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- Vehicle Information: This displays information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID), and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
- Live Data Stream: Reads abundant live data stream and freeze frame data to monitor the operating status of the vehicle, including the status of the fuel system, engine coolant temperature, RPM and various sensor parameters.
- DTC Lookup: The device has a built-in, up-to-date OBD-II DTC library. After you enter the fault code and select the car make, the definition and possible causes are displayed so you know what the problem is and may be able to fix it yourself.
Note: In addition to the common car brands listed above, it is also compatible with other car models. If you are not sure if it is compatible with your car, you can ask a question below to find out.